geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.1 Release plan
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 04:04:06 GMT
Hi, I would like to starting discussing what we think should be included in the
2.0.1 release of the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin. I have some very preliminary
thoughts that I have listed below but would like to encourage input from others.
My initial thoughts are:

1. High priority JIRAs
2. Inclusion of the latest WTP release candidate
3. Build and test infrastructure improvements (e.g., build cleanup/improvements,
execution of testcases during the build, a testsuite framework for the plugin,
and a useful set of samples).
4. Full support for the Geronimo 2.0 deployment plans

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell