geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changes in J2G build process
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:33:15 GMT
This is the same as the v2.0.0 Eclipse plugin (aka. WTP server adapter) is now
downloading the Eclipse packages, which removes the need to use someones
private people.apache.org space for the artifacts in a .m2 format along with
allows the build to automatically pull the files from a closer Eclipse mirror.

-Donald