geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes in J2G build process
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:30:05 GMT
I think this is because we changed to use maven-antrun-plugin instead of
the maven-dependency-plugin.   I guess one advantage is that with the
antrun plugin we can grab eclipse zip files directly from an Eclipse
repo which isn't maven 2 format yet.   It used to be that Sachin has to
host the eclipse zip files on his personal apache page.

Lin