geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo box on Download page still says 1.1
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:34:28 GMT
Shiva,
The .psd you see there are the templates we used as guidelines long time ago then we overhauled
the whole site.

We don't have the source files for the boxed images and I have no idea what software was used
to create them. We rely on asking other projects to help us with this update. I asked several
times what was the software used but never get a reply.

I don't check all the commits and I was certainly unaware that those files got finally committed.
If we can't get the source nor the details on how these boxed images got created then we should
consider creating a new set of images. What you guys think?

Cheers!
Hernan