geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding j2g to site
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:10:08 GMT
Hi Erik, Jason and Viet, Today I've updated the "Apache Geronimo Development
Tools Subproject" website (below) to include the latest information about the
new release of the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin.

---> http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html

I've also included some information about the J2G Migration tool from some of
the notes in this thread. Since I don't know a lot about this new tool, I'm
hoping you all might review what I have thus far to see if it's kinda what you
all had envisioned. Also, every Sunday I push out the latest trunk build of the
Geronimo Eclipse plugin to our unstable site (below). I've assumed it's okay to
do the same for the J2G plugin as well and have listed it in the downloads
sections.

---> http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/

Thanks

--