geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject XML Schemas
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:25:30 GMT
Hi All,
trying to deal with the schemas update on the web site and I'm looking to some things I would
like to get your input.

First of all the actual schemas file name don't match the target name space defined in the
schema itself.

Here is the associated JIRA ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3425 ). This
is mainly for updating the web site but I think it would be more clear for everybody to have
matching names anyway.

Is it feasible/practical to have the schemas file names match the name space?

Second, in order to have the schemas available on a target's name space matching URL (http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns
...) we need to have and maintain up-to-date copy a the schemas on the web site trunk.

We currently have the schemas scattered all over the server trunk. Last time Jarek manually
copied the files over but clearly this can not be a manual task.

Anybody has any ideas for having this automatically updated?

Cheers!
Hernan