geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone want to smoke test tranql adapters?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:28:55 GMT
David, I tried both the local and xa rars for oracle and it works good
with daytrader (without any issue in G2188).   I have a question on the
local and xa rars.   Is there any reason why we want to continue
releasing the local rars?  Seems it is rather confusing to have so many
rars for a user to select...

Lin