geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGifying org.apache.geronimo.specs
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 02:31:26 GMT
Okay, was just looking for more details.  Wasn't trying to shoot you down... :-)

So, you're not going as far as proposing real OSGi/Eclipse bundles, where we
control which classes/methods are exported for others to use....

Sounds like a good start, as long as we can include the required bits as part
of our normal m2 builds.

-Donald