geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move J2G from sandbox to devtools
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 00:50:45 GMT
J2G has now been moved out of sandbox and into -
	https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/j2g/trunk

I've also created a J2G component in GERONIMODEVTOOLS for us to use and the
initial release target should be 1.0.0.

I'd like to quickly get the build updated to use the released Eclipse v3.3
level and remove a few snapshots, so we can create a branch copy for a 1.0.0
release.  That way, we can create an official release of the tool and start
getting user feedback for future releases.

-Donald