geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: automatic builds with tests
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:18:44 GMT
I supposed I could live with it either way.  I do tend to keep the
messages and I prefer to have unique threads so that if we need to start
a discussion on a particular build (as we have in the past) the

I personally have a filter and put any message containing [BUILD] in the
subject into a "build" folder ... so the real estate isn't critical to me.

I think we could compromise ... A common subject for successful builds
(to which we typically would not need to respond) and a unique subject
for failed builds.  What do you think?

Joe