geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move J2G from sandbox to devtools
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:02:39 GMT
speaking of which, and maybe is for a different thread. Have you been using maven 2 for those
apps?
If so, have you used any template?

The reason I'm asking is because with Prasad and Viet we've been trying to figure out a way
to consolidate all the sample applications as well as providing some templates to somewhat
standardize and facilitate the development of sample apps. A couple of days ago a user asked
for where are the samples in svn referring to those from the wiki.

Do you think that any of those samples could be updated if needed so then can be placed somewhere
in svn?

Cheers!
Hernan