geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move J2G from sandbox to devtools
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:03:06 GMT
I started looking at the J2G documentation on the wiki.  Two immediate
questions come up and I hope someone can help answering them:

1) Does this tool support/been tested on Geronimo 2.0 or 2.0.1?

2) Does this tool migrate Jave EE 5 deployment plans?

If someone can point me to the samples tests that have been used to test
the tool, that would be great!

Thanks, Lin