geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] G 2.0.2 Release plan
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:07:34 GMT
Agree.

There are some recent fixes in txmanager and javamail which we should also try
to include.  The Genesis project should also be updated, as it sets
maven-compiler-plugin to 1.4 for the JDK src and targets.

I've got one or two patches that I'd like to get in, which I'm not going to
get to until early next week....

If you need help releasing any of the dependent Geronimo artifacts (like
txmanager or specs) let me know and I'd be glad to help out on those, so I can
start learning the release ropes.... :-)

-Donald