geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.0 (RC3)
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:51:02 GMT
Hi Shiva, thanks for the information. I'm not sure I feel comfortable modifying
a user's eclipse.ini file, especially without their knowledge. What I think we
should do though is include these settings in the release notes for this
release, and possibly on the updated website for the
Apache Geronimo Development Tools Subproject. Does this seem reasonable to you ??

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell