geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where is the "Web application security sample" svn repo?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:44:04 GMT
Hi Toby,
Although we are going that that direction, most of the samples on the wiki are not yet in
svn.
For now, while we still have a mixed environment, you could either attach the fixed sample
directly to the wiki page or attach it to this thread and I'll update the wiki page for you.

Let me know what works best for you.

Cheers!
Hernan