geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: What exactly is going into 2.0.2?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:25:12 GMT
I agree 2.0.2 should be primarily bug fixes but I don't think it must be
limited to only bug fixes.  If there are small changes that address
customer concerns on security (such as GERONIMO-2925) or usability then
I think those can be considered for inclusion.  Key is to keep the date
Kevan proposed (Friday, 9/21) and resolve any TCK issues.

Joe