geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.0 (RC2)
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 20:48:27 GMT
Lets try and stick to the "release often" goal of open source and not try to
fix everything before we release the 2.0.0 plugin.  There will always be bugs
that need to be fixed (just look at all of the open JIRAs for the Server) and
we should try to maintain the past goals of always shipping a plugin within 30
days of the server being released....

Any new bugs found after the initial 72 hour voting window that are not
security related or block major portions of existing features in the plugin,
should be moved out to a 2.0.1 plugin release target.

-Donald