geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r574770 - in /geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/branches/2.0.0:
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:16:52 GMT
Hi Tim,

I think it would be nice to get this addressed, as this is the GUI that
users will see before they click on the accept radio button to accept
the license.   But I can be convinced the other way too.

Do you need to spin another build because of this site below is still
pointing at your staging site?  This is a snippet from the plugin.xml
from org.apache.geronimo.st.v20.core_2.0.0.jar I installed:

         <installableRuntime id="org.apache.geronimo.runtime.tomcat.20"
             featureVersion="2.0.1"

featureId="org.apache.geronimo.installableruntime.tomcat.feature"

featureSite="http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/RC2/staging_site/"
             path="geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.1.zip">
         </installableRuntime>

Lin