geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.0 (RC2)
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:09:49 GMT
Hi Lin,

1) yes that is actually the last step in our "Release Eclipse Plugin Process"
(i.e., to ensure that the server and/or plugin can be downloaded from Eclipse
without having to add a new "Remote Site" from the Eclipse Help panels).
Unfortunately, this is not a scenario that can be emulated with our "Staging
site" so I didn't bother to list it.

2) I haven't noticed this but I don't know that I've actually deployed and run a
"Hello World" project. I'll investigate though.

Thanks

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell