geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.0 (RC2)
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:35:13 GMT
Tim, thanks for your nice instruction.  I am able to do scenario 2 fine
without any prob!

I have noticed 2 things:

1) one other recommended scenario (may be the most recommended scenario)
used to be not download anything, but start at define a server then
choose the link called "download additional server adapters" when a user
doesn't see the adapter he wants there.   From the resulting page, he
can just download the geronimo eclipse plugin.   I don't know if you or
anyone has worked with WTP team to get our geronimo server to be on the
list?

2) I tried to deploy a hello war project and able to deploy fine.   But
right click the project and do a run as, run on server doesn't bring up
the eclipse internal web browser automatically.   I wonder if someone
else has noticed this?

Lin