geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.0 (RC2)
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:01:43 GMT
Thanks for the reminder Anita, The project site and the accompanying release
notes will be updated as soon as the release candidate is approved. I've also
updated the Release Process steps (URL below) to include this step just so we
don't forget. Thanks

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/release-eclipse-plugin-process.html)

Thanks,
Tim McConnell