geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move J2G from sandbox to devtools
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:39:01 GMT
I think we could mention this tool and include some links to the main website on top level
pages like *Migrating to Apache Geronimo*, here are some links

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/migrating-to-apache-geronimo.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/migrating-to-apache-geronimo.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/migrating-to-apache-geronimo.html

Cheers!