geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.0 (RC2)
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:19:59 GMT
Need to be more specific on the Eclipse package that users need, now that
there are 5 different distros -

 > 1 -- Europa (also known as Eclipse 3.3), which is platform specific
1 -- Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers (Europa v3.3 or later)

Also, by prereqing WTP 2.0.1, I think it requires newer levels of the all the
packages, based on the current prereq levels listed for WTP 2.0.1 RC1 at the
top of the following download page -

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R2.0/M-2.0.1RC1-20070907070540/

Which means its targeted to Eclipse 3.3.1 which is supposed to ship by end of
Sept.

-Donald