geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.0
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:28:53 GMT
Hi again, I'm going to do a few things today to facilitate better testing by
reviewers of this plugin:

1. There are a number of prereqs that I should have specified. I'll provide a
set of instructions so they can be downloaded
2. I'm going to provide a staging site so that the download and install testing
of the server can be tested with the plug as well

When I get these finished, I'll post another note, and also extend the voting
period. Sorry for the confusion and
Thanks for you patience

--
Thanks,