geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Status of Geronimo 1.1.1 plugins not yet in 2.0.1 ?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 07:42:36 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> I'm pretty tight for time right now, though I could certainly advise
> someone if they were interested in doing the porting to 2.x.  I don't
> care if it's done at SF or if the code is sucked over to Apache.

Hi Aaron
Thank you for your reply. I checked out the code yesterday and took a
quick look at it.
If I get it somewhat running I send you a patch but I would also prefer
to "check in" the code at geronimo/plugins.

If the rest of you agree on moving the code? and if the following is
advisable I could supply a untouched patch In a Jira for someone to set
up in geronimo/plugins.
In my opinion this plugin is quite useful and if not anyone else have
time to work on it I will certainly try to get it ported as it is the
only thing holding us back from migrating to G2.0.1.

regards
   Peter Petersson