geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject What exactly is going into 2.0.2?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:09:30 GMT
I'm starting to wonder what the goal for 2.0.2 is.  I kinda thought
that a x.y.z where z > 0 was a bugfix-only release of x.y.z-1 but I
think some new features are going into 2.0.2...  IIUC Vamsi is
applying an enhancement to allow specifying work directory per-web-
app and donald is encouraging me to apply my proposal to
GERONIMO-2925 to the branch.  Though small these are definitely new
features.

Personally I would prefer to minimize such feature creep and have
more focus on getting 2.1 out in a less than geological time frame,
in particular before apachecon atlanta.

What do others think?

thanks
david jencks