geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: svn commit: r573772 - in /tomcat: sandbox/gdev6x/ trunk/
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 15:59:40 GMT
FYI,  the Tomcat team decided to move tomcat/trunk to sandbox while
details over RTC vs. CTR and their comet implementation are being
resolved.  The Geronimo 2.x Tomcat assemblies use a patched version
of what was in tomcat/trunk for the enhanced annotation support.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3206 for details
on how Geronimo's patched version of Tomcat is built.

I raised a concern about moving trunk to sandbox since it's the only
branch that contains the annotation support needed by Geronimo.  A
committer responded that he will think about maintaining a "patchset"
with this annotation support.  See http://tinyurl.com/2enw25

Best wishes,
Paul

Begin forwarded message: