geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: openejb-deployer config
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 04:37:09 GMT
   Thanks David J and David B! I used the patches to build a fresh
server with modified assembly to include MEJB. I was able to access
MEJB from a web application. So far so good.. Now, I am not getting
"access denied" from a plain java client :( even though the generated
DD shows:
  <jav:assembly-descriptor>
    <jav:method-permission>
      <jav:role-name>mejbuser</jav:role-name>
      <jav:method>
        <jav:ejb-name>ejb/mgmt/MEJB</jav:ejb-name>
        <jav:method-name>*</jav:method-name>
      </jav:method>
    </jav:method-permission>
    <jav:exclude-list/>