geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Classloader clashing and plugins
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 15:18:33 GMT
I would guess that something has included a jasper jar as a
dependency (either by including it in a war lib or with a dependency
on the jasper jar in the geronimo repo) rather than using a
dependency on the jasper config.  If you can debug this CCE and find
out what classloader the jasper class is loaded in that would be very
useful.

thanks
david jencks