geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as Apache Geronimo's latest committer
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:32:29 GMT
Hi All,

The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Shiva Kumar H R has recently
accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo committer.  Shiva has
been contributing to Geronimo for quite sometime and is very active on
lists.  His Eclipse Plugin Development skill is awesome and I am sure he
will take our Geronimo DEVTOOLS project to new heights.

We're thrilled to hand him a committer hat and look forward to his continued
contributions to the project.

Congratulations and welcome aboard, Shiva!

-Vamsi