geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: OSGifying org.apache.geronimo.specs
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:55:34 GMT
> I've jist attached a patch to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3482 to show what it
> would look like.  Of course we need to bring all specs from the tags
> to the trunk and OSGify them, but it's usually just a matter of
> changing the packaging to <packaging>bundle</packaging>.

Great Guillaume you made the first step. I have never worked on the
spec branching/merging/whatever so let me see what I can do without
breaking it. OSGi in Geronimo has always been of my interest and with
that first step we're getting closer as more and more OSGi bits will
show up and get people familiar with what's unavoidable ;-)

That reminds me to I can test it out in openejb3. You said SM4.0 is to
be based on osgi, did you? I'll keep on eye on these changes. Thanks
for heads-up.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski