geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.0.0 (RC2)
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:54:40 GMT
On 9/12/07, Tim McConnell <tim.mcconne@gmail.com> wrote:
> Start of discussion thread.....

Hi Tim,

I'm pretty sure I asked about it (or was about to have asked, but
failed), but why is the plugin called g-eclipse-plugin? Wouldn't it be
better off if it called geronimo-eclipse-plugin? It doesn't say much
when I have g-eclipse-plugin in my eclipse plugin repository and in
discussions people tend to use geronimo-eclipse-plugin even though it
may seem to be easier to say g-eclipse-plugin and following the
plugin's name. It can be confusing.

I think I should've noted it sooner and I do appologize to talk about
it now right before the plugin is to be released and am leaning
towards -1 because of the name (I don't want to be disruptive to the
process, so just a friendly reminder I should not do that do the trick
just fine ;-))

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski