geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New GShell-based Geronimo Server launcher now in server/trunk
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:53:09 GMT
BTW we should be careful of preserving the work Gianny did a while
back to reduce the number of jars that need to be in lib by providing
a bootstrap repository.  (I don't understand exactly what he did,
this might not be exactly right).  I was hoping we could take the
stax/jaxb jars back out of lib and thought I had an example of this
working.

thanks
david jencks