geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Help with car-maven-plugin site generation needed
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 07:33:02 GMT
I will have a look.... As soon as I get back online. Got a new fancy airport extreme.... And
well it was soo easy that I managed to *uck it all up....

--jason

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>

Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 00:25:30
To:"Geronimo Dev List (JIRA)" <dev@geronimo.apache.org>
Subject: Help with car-maven-plugin site generation needed

I thought I might try to document the c-m-p a bit but when I try to run

mvn site

the javadoc plugin complains that I'm not using jdk 1.4 syntax.  I
tried everything I could think of to set <source>1.5</source> but
with no success whatsoever.  If anyone has a clue how to fix this
please demonstrate!

btw I'm using maven 2.0.7 and wonder if we should make that a
requirement.

thanks
david jencks