geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Change in location of plan.xml files for configs.
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 07:22:30 GMT
I should have mentioned this on the dev list before making the change
but along with a lot of changes to how plans are processed by the car-
maven-plugin I moved the location of the source plan to

If you want more or less the same behavior of using the maven
dependencies for the geronimo dependencies you should include

in your car-maven-plugin configuration.  Othewise you can list the
dependencies with exactly the importType and version you want in the
car-maven-plugin configuration.  There are some it tests in the car-
maven-plugin with some simple examples.  They also show a bit about
how to generate reasonable geronimo-plugin.xmls.

Most of the configs are not yet converted to really use the new c-m-p
features so I've left the old plans in the old location until its
clear nothing is broken.

david jencks

View raw message