geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Default server log level
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:20:48 GMT
I'll be the dissenting opinion :)

Personally, I don't like INFO as its too verbose and it is not
consistent across projects. If we moved it I would prefer WARN rather
than INFO but it largely depends on who we feel the largest user
population is..  I'm more concerned about people's impression of G
from a performance perspective.  Although, I'll concede that
production and performance related deployments are probably in the
minority relative to the number of developers.

I would think changing this would make most sense for 2.1 rather in
the 2.0.x stream but it probably won't make a big difference.

So, my net, is I like it where it is but won't blow a gasket on
changing it.