geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Splitting up the server into a few more chunks
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:40:33 GMT
On Aug 29, 2007, at 10:12 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:
> Scenario 1:
>     server/support/trunk
>     server/framework/trunk
>     server/plugins/trunk/      <--- jee5, non-jee5, samples etc are
> all here together.

I'm not really convinced we need to have this intermediate "server"
tree right now.  IMO this is a bit over structured for a structure we
haven't really gotten a good idea for what it looks like.

I'd defer organizing the chunks we split off into smaller groups as
an exercise for once we've actually gotten then chunks pulled off.
Its easy enough to change later...

--jason