geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 03:17:32 GMT
Tim,

I tried to get the plugin running and ran into a problem.  Actually,
two.

First, I was getting an error indicating that Dynamic Web Content of
2.4 was not valid for the server.  I had restarted Eclipse and this
went away.

Second, I'm getting the following error when trying to start the server:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/
geronimo/cli/daemon/DaemonCLI

I had unzipped the plugin jar and restarted eclipse with a -clean.  I
expect I missed a step but didn't see more detailed steps.

I'm running on MacOSX