geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of Geronimo 1.1.1 plugins not yet in 2.0.1 ?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:22:58 GMT
Peter,  I agree that quartz would be an excellent plugin for Geronimo
2.0.  If creating a new area at geronimo/plugins/quartz would help us
collaborate on that effort then that sounds fine to me.  Taking a
quick glance through the quartz plugin sources at :
     http://gplugins.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gplugins/quartz/trunk/
it looks like most of the java files have the apache software license
header but many of the XML, JSP, pom, etc. files do not.   If Aaron
likes the idea of donating the plugin sources to ASF then I'm ready
to help with whatever approach works best for him.

Best wishes,
Paul