geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: openejb-deployer config
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:02:55 GMT
After a lot of help from David Blevins I think we've figured out a
reasonable plan.  I've modified the EjbModuleBuilder to construct a
ConfigurationFactory for each app it deploys and fill in
ContainerInfos from  all the EjbContainer gbean in scope of the app's
Configuration.  After some NPE avoidance in ConfigurationFactory and
a new constructor so we can make sure we use our list of
ContainerInfos, I can build the MEJB car file.

I've attached a couple more patches to GERONIMO-3481, one that has
the openejb changes, and one that has the modified EjbModuleBuilder
and the mejb project Anita has been working on (from GERONIMO-3456)

I think what I have now will work for all non-MDBs.  IIUC what David
says I have to look for all ResourceAdapters available to the
application and construct ContainerInfos for their inbound adapters
and then MDBs might work too.

Thanks
david jencks