And you're using the daytrader-1.2-beta-plan.xml file right?

Basically, the message you are getting is complaining that it cannot find that specified rar module in the repository. You can double check to see if it is there by checking the repository folder or via the Admin console under the modules section.

org.apache.geronimo.modules/ge-activemq-rar/1.2-beta/rar
If they happened to change the module name/version under Geronimo 1.2, all you need to do is update the plan file appropriately. Let me know if that is the case and I can commit the change.