geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the WebSite for 2.0.1
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:32:00 GMT
Hernan,

I have generated the docs for you. I fixed the configuration param in
genesis to get around this problem. For some strange reason, I was not
able to override it with the options passed from command line.
Anyways, the site is here

http://people.apache.org/~prasad/apidocs

I would like to do a li'l more like put headers, footers, link source
etc. Let me work further on it.

Cheers
Prasad

> Trying to generate the javadocs with maven -> mvn site
> I'm hitting this build error, any ideas?
>
> [INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Geronimo Test Support :: Selenium
> [INFO]    task-segment: [site]
> [INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Preparing javadoc:javadoc
> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
> [INFO] Preparing surefire-report:report
> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
> [INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
> [INFO] [resources:resources]
> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] [compiler:compile]
> [INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
> [INFO] [resources:testResources]
> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
> [INFO] Not compiling test sources
> [INFO] [surefire:test]
> [INFO] Tests are skipped.
> [INFO] [site:site]
> [WARNING] Unable to load parent project from repository: Could not find the model file
'D:\Apache\tags-2.0.1\..\pom.xml'.
> [INFO] Generate "Checkstyle" report.
> [INFO] There are 45 checkstyle errors.
> [INFO] Generate "JavaDocs" report.
> 1 error
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO] Error during page generation
>
> Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 - D:\Apache\tags-2.0.1\testsupport\testsupport-selenium\src\main\java\org\apache\geronimo\testsupport\SeleniumTestSupport.java:56:
annotations are not supported in -source 1.4