geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Specs jars have not been rsynch'ed
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 15:52:50 GMT
Around 18+ hours ago we put some 3 artifacts in the
people.apache.org's rsynch repo to be released out to the world.

The artifacts in question are
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0/
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jsp_2.1_spec/1.0/
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/1.1/

I am not entirely clear as to why we don't use maven's release plugin
yet. We used our own staging profile and then copy the artifacts by
hand to the above mentioned location. This has successfully worked so
far.

We need your help in rsynching the above artifacts. Geronimo 2.0 is
now up for a vote and it really depends on these artifacts to be
present out there.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx
Prasad