geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject JASPI
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:52:49 GMT
It looks like JASPI (jsr-196) has been approved and I think we should
finish implementing it.  Guillaume already implemented the spec jar
from an earlier draft and I updated it recently to the pfd2 spec.
Guillaume also started an implementation that I started moving into
geronimo-security.

I opened GERONIMO-3417 to track this activity.  This could be a
substantial amount of work for one person so help would be extremely
welcome.

I assume that since the spec has been  approved there must be a tck
for it.  How do we get it?

I also note that on the approval ballot there are 4 yes votes that
indicate that lack of a FOU restriction was a factor in the vote
decision.  This appears to support apaches position on the jck for
harmony, and I wonder if it would be appropriate to point these
comments out on legal-discuss?

thanks
david jencks