geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.1 and geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.1
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:22:57 GMT
After a little more discussion on legal-discuss and considering that
the legal-discuss discussion is about cddl licensed schemas which are
not the ones we are using and we are following the same procedure we
have used before I'm reinstating my +1 vote.

thanks
david jencks

On Aug 4, 2007, at 10:54 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> Due to recent discussion on legal-discuss it has become clear to me
> that I don't understand if we can release these or under what
> license, so I'm withdrawing my vote.  This is not a +-0, it is no
> vote.
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Aug 2, 2007, at 11:02 AM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> +1 although I think there are some extraneous -src.jar files that
>> could profitably be excluded from upload.
>>
>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>
>> On Aug 1, 2007, at 7:16 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Please review and vote on the release of the following
>>> Geronimo specs:
>>>
>>> -- geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.2
>>> -- geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.1
>>>
>>> The corresponding tar files are here:
>>> http://people.apache.org/~prasad/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.2.tar.gz
>>> http://people.apache.org/~prasad/geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.1.tar.gz
>>>
>>> The current svn locations (restricted access) are here:
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/geronimo-tck/schema/geronimo-
>>> schema-j2ee_1.4/branches/1.2/
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/geronimo-tck/schema/geronimo-
>>> schema-jee_5/branches/1.1/
>>>
>>> The future svn locations (restricted access) will be here:
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/geronimo-tck/schema/geronimo-
>>> schema-j2ee_1.4/tags/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.2