geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL code in myfaces
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 21:55:35 GMT

> 2. Hypothetically, starting from the cddl licensed schemas, what
> can we generate from them, what can we include in apache svn and
> releases, and what license is any of this under?  The geronimo pmc
> has previously thought that generated source was under asl.

If you can clarify what you mean by "generated source" I can respond
to this. Seems to be an oxymoron. You were earlier talking about some
Java files that were generated by an xml-to-java tool. Are these what
you mean by "generated source"?

Craig Russell
DB PMC, OpenJPA PMC
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo