geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release specs for JACC, JSP, Servlet
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:23:50 GMT
After a little more discussion on legal-discuss and considering that
the legal-discuss discussion is about cddl licensed schemas which are
not the ones we are using and we are following the same procedure we
have used before I'm reinstating my +1 vote.

thanks
david jencks

>>> http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/geronimo-jsp_2.1_spec-1.0.tar.gz
>>> http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/geronimo-