geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [VOTE] Geronimo 2.0.1 (rc1)
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:39:34 GMT
The updated binaries are available for review.  I have incorporated
the security changes provided by David Jencks, Kevan and Vamsi.
Thanks gents !

I also incorporated a few additional fixes.  Please note the change
log for the changes to the release notes for more information.

The binaries and source are available at:  http://people.apache.org/
~hogstrom/geronimo-2.0.1-rc1

I have placed the uber repo jar in the main directory with sub
directories of src and assemblies respectively for the other components.

Please don't comment in this thread but rather use the DISCUSS thread
for issues / discussion items.

[ ] +1 Release these binaries
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release (please provide rationale)

This vote will conclude on Saturday August 18th at 1700.