geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject source jars for release do not include legal files
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:30:48 GMT
I tried building the RC tonight and ran into this:

[INFO] [tools:verify-legal-files {execution: verify-legal-files}]
[INFO] Checking legal files in: geronimo-kernel-2.0.jar
[INFO] Checking legal files in: geronimo-kernel-2.0-sources.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Artifact does not contain any legal files: geronimo-kernel-2.0-
sources.jar

its happening in many different places so I tried here just for fun.

I can look at this tomorrow but is there something broken in getting
these files into the sources jar.  We fixed this issue in in
txmanager by adding a resources to the src tree but that was more of
a hack.  I don't want to do this to the whole server.  Thoughts?