geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release TxManager 2.0
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:50:41 GMT
no, matt should have pointed out that this vote is dependent on the
genesis vote.  You'll need to either build genesis from genesis/
branches/1.2 or pull it down from http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/
genesis-rc1

This won't be quite a drop in replacement for e.g. jencks since I
changed the constructor of GeronimoConnectionManager to take a
SubjectSource (which actually provides access to the subject for
container managed security) instead of a boolean that when true makes
the connection manager use the ContextManager directly.  In other
words :-) the new jar should let jencks use container managed
security if it wants without dragging in geronimo classes.

thanks
david jencks